There’s never any mistaking you’re in a coffee shop. Especially your favorite local coffee shop, where they roast their own coffee beans.
I just came from one of our local favorites, where I sat with my daughter for almost four hours as she completed a homework assignment. And, while I love the aroma of coffee, there’s no coffee essential oil that I can put in my diffuser!
It’s lucky that I like chai! This blend is perfect for your diffuser for fall, with all of those lovely spicy fragrances and an aroma that’s as close to “coffee shop” as I can get. And that’s ok!
- 3 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 2 drops Clove essential oil
- 2 drops Fennel essential oil
- 1 drop Ginger essential oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper essential oil