I’m not sure what the weather’s like in your part of the world, but I’ll be glad to say goodbye to winter for good! Just when we think we’ve turned the corner and it’s spring, Mother Nature decides that she wants more snow. The temperature is 60 one day, and 20 the next. Did I mention I’m ready for spring?
I can invoke the spirit of spring in my home at any time by using different blends of essential oils in my diffuser!
- Lemon – 2 drops
- Wild Orange – 2 drops
- Eucalyptus – 2 drops
It’s calm, cleansing, and spring-like …
Other spring diffuser mixes:
- 2 drops each of Lavender, Lemon, and Rosemary
- 1 drop each of Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, and Roman Chamomile
- 4 drops Wild Orange and 1 drop Ylang Ylang
- 3 drops Wild Orange and 3 drops Grapefruit
- 1 drop Jasmine, 3 drops Sandalwood, 4 drops Bergamot, and 2 drops Grapefruit
Of course you can experiment with our own blends! Let me know what you come up with by leaving a comment.
Need oils to make your spring diffuser blends? You should message me!